top of page
Image by Andy Holmes


Manni Immigration Services

Image by Aaron Burden

Study Permit

Our company deals with all student permit cases like study permit extension, changes to study permit, Lost or stolen permit and student visas from abroad. We will make sure that we represent your file effectively in Canadian immigration.

Work Permit

You can always feel free to give us a call if you need to apply for post graduation work permit, Spousal open work permit and work permit extension inside Canada.

Colleagues at Work
Image by Garrett Jackson


We have years of professional experience if providing best consultation of choosing right institution. We are just a call away.

Express Entry

A new system for Canadian immigrants, Express Entry allows skilled workers to immigrate to Canada with ease. Our Brampton based immigration consultants will complete your paperwork to make sure your application gets selected in the shortest possible time.

Image by Hermes Rivera
Image by Hunters Race

After Work Study Permit

We are determined to deliver 100% success results. With experienced and knowledgeable professionals on board, we help you secure work permit after you have completed your studies. Our timely and efficient immigration consultation services are known to all.

DLI Change - College Transfer

We also help to inform CIC or immigration regarding your college transfer and college change. It is extremely important to inform CIC regarding your current college to immigration in order to avoid any problem and issues. We will update immigration with correct information regarding your current college.

College Friends

Permanent Residence

If you have been dreaming about relocating to Canada, we are here to help you realize your dream. Our experienced immigration consultants will provide professional and reliable advice to make sure you get your hands on Canadian permanent residence visa at the earliest.

Super Visa

Canadian citizens and permanent residents who want to invite their parents and grandparents to Canada can apply for their super visa. Super visa is valid for ten years and visitors can stay with their children for up to 2 years.

Young Couple

Spouse Open Work Permit

If you are an international student studying full-time with a valid study permit, your spouse or common-law partner can apply for an open work permit. Having an open work permit enables your spouse or partner to work on or off campus full time while you study. See also Documentation for your family.

Visitor/Tourist Visa

A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that is stuck in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada. Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada.

Image by Nicole Geri
Image by Victoria Heath

College Admissions/Transfers

Get a chance to study in one of the best countries in the world. Change of college available for students already in Canada. We can help you transfer your college as well DLI change.

PNP: Provincial Nominee Program

This program is for workers who:
• have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
• want to live in that province, and
• want to become permanent residents of Canada

bottom of page